Teleportation deprecated

by Apriori

[OUTDATED] Look for Teleportation_Redux by Silari. Devices for the teleportation. Techs for mid- and late-game. You can teleport either to the special beacons or as far as you see (also usable in zoom-ro-world mapview). You can also use Telelogistics part after both enabling it through the in-game mod settings menu and researching the technology. Just place a Teleprovider, press R on it and select a destination Beacon. Need feedback about telelogistics energy cost.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.16
Transportation

g Not showing up in my list of Mods

6 years ago

Downloaded the latest version 15.4 I think. It doesn't show up in my list of mods but if I try to download it again it says I already have it & it is in the mods folder.
Thoughts?

6 years ago

"dependencies": ["base >= 0.15.8"]
What's your Factorio version?

6 years ago

You can edit info.json to lower dependency. On your own risk. =) I think, it should work even with Factorio 0.14, if you lower the dependency.

6 years ago

Have 15.9, and it's still not showing.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Not showing for me either. I'm using 15.9
although if I search the mod from the game itself, it says it is installed.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Can you pastebin your factorio-current.log from %appdata%\Factorio\ please? Can't understand...

6 years ago

https://pastebin.com/eKJuwb5F

let me know if that didn't work. Never used pastebin before.

6 years ago

0.394 Error ModManager.cpp:586: Mod package read error. Error when parsing zip file "C:\Users\Gab\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods\Teleportation_0.15.4.zip" : bad conversion

Posted on bug trecker

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Try to unzip it whilst ("Extract here")

6 years ago

yup that worked.
Thought we had to keep mods zipped. Thanks.

6 years ago

Now this bug is fixed. It was because of file with cyrillic symbols in its name. My fault. Also some changes in 0.15.5

New response