Teleportation deprecated

by Apriori

[OUTDATED] Look for Teleportation_Redux by Silari. Devices for the teleportation. Techs for mid- and late-game. You can teleport either to the special beacons or as far as you see (also usable in zoom-ro-world mapview). You can also use Telelogistics part after both enabling it through the in-game mod settings menu and researching the technology. Just place a Teleprovider, press R on it and select a destination Beacon. Need feedback about telelogistics energy cost.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.16
Transportation

b Cannot place via Satellite View/Blueprint

7 years ago

Attempting to place the Teleportation Beacon by Blueprint in/out of Satellite view yields no ghost objects and an alert saying that they are waiting to be placed, but no result placement.

7 years ago

The locale for the in game gui options needs adjusted/added as well. I would also like to request the ability to change how much electricity it takes to teleport using beacons.

7 years ago

About amount of electricity needed - see config.lua. Do you think it should be in-game per-world setting?

About blueprinting while in satellite view (zoomed-in map view?) - I'll check it out and fix.

Didn't understand about gui. What do you mean? What should be added?

7 years ago

Placing/deconstructing is fixed (both in normal view and in map view). What's about GUI additions?

7 years ago

I think he means, if you open up the mod settings menu (where you can change page size etc.), it is missing the localization. Also, I just noticed that he sends the message "no personal teleporter equipped" instead of "no energy" if your energy is too low.

7 years ago

Yep. Thanks. Fixing. =)

7 years ago

Fixed locale and failure messages.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

It would be nice if the settings were in the in game options, in case anybody wanted to change it. ;p and thanks for fixing the blueprint issue!

New response