TeamCoop

by Darkcry

Teams can build their own Factory with separate research. By default the rocket silo can not be build by players but there is one randomly spawned in the world

3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Menu checkboxes to improve compatibility

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There should be option so that mod don't create spawn areas, and thus avoid moving players to some other surface. There could be also option to not show starting screen. I just want to find decent team-creation / diplomacy mod and I can't find any, because every mod that does this, does this + something else that I really don't want.
This mod would be the best, but moving me to another surface and starting screen are two things that I just can't get over - I cannot accept those.

3 years ago

Hi
For your needs just use the normal PVP Scenario available in vanialla Factorio. There you should have enough options to choose from.

3 years ago

I actualy decided to fork that mod if that's not issue with your license. For now I just very quickly assembled bypass to few functions, but I plan on improving that fork. I cannot use scenario, as I'm having different needs. I'm using world map mod to be exact, and I just didn't wanted those spawn areas to be present, also moving me to another surface messed up that world mod, as it's working only for default surface.

3 years ago

Okay. No problem do whatever you like just add a link to this mod.

3 years ago

Ok : ) thanks

New response