Tanks Schall Groups fixes

Fixes Schall Transport & Circuit Group tabs for Space Exploration, AAI and other mods

10 months ago

b Error loading when SE prerequisites are missing

2 years ago

If Space Exploration is disabled, either due to an incompatible mod being installed or a dependency like AAI Industry being disabled, TanksSchallGroupsFixes causes an error during loading:

Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: __TanksSchallGroupsfixes__/data.lua:5: attempt to index field 'rail' (a nil value) stack traceback: __TanksSchallGroupsfixes__/data.lua:5: in main chunk

This is because on line 3 it checks if space-exploration-postprocess is active. But postprocess stays active even when space-exploration is disabled due to dependencies issues. Probably would be good to use something else in the data.lua condition, even if the info.json dependency stays the same.

I know it doesn't cause a problem when the mods are correctly installed, but it's annoying to have to reboot an extra time to disable this mod before I can fix whatever broke the SE dependency tree.

2 years ago

I think it was one of those thing that didn't worked unless I pointed at the post-process mod.

2 years ago

Leave the dependency alone. Just doublecheck for something else in the Lua code. The actual prototypes don't always exist even if postprocess exists

2 years ago

Thanks for the update!

New response