|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.0.4 (3 years ago)|
This mod is in very experimental phase, let's say: a proof of concept. Feel free to use the code in other mods if you want.
This mod adds a special "roboport tank" which is supplied with some kind of burner generator and a portable roboport.
All you have to do is:
(1) Place the tank somewhere.
(2) Two dummy entities will appear: Tank's Roboport and Tank's Logistic Storage. Hover the tank with the cursor in different places in order to see this parts of the tank.
(3) Load some solid fuel (at the moment this is the only accepted fuel) into fuel slots, this will satisfy the tank's internal power generator. Some kind of strange smoke will appear, this means that the roboport is being charged with the generated power. This particle is going to be improved later.
(4) Place construction robots and repair tools into Tank's Roboport.
(5) Place all the required materials into Tank's Logistic Storage.
If you want to move your roboport, then you should get inside the tank and drive it somewhere. After getting inside, the roboport will be inactive and all items will be transferred to the trunk. Reactivation will take place once you stop the tank and get outside once again.
This mod together with some other mod for stronger tanks may succesfully replace the unrealistic power armor, which is kinda overpowered.
This mod is in the experimental phase, feel free to post your comments, suggestions etc.