Timelapse Base Edition (TLBE)

Takes screenshots of your base at specified intervals.

Utilities
5 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Pause/resume key

3 years ago

Would it be possible to add a keyboard shortcut for pausing/resuming the currently selected camera, without having to go through the GUI?

Pausing avoids making lots of identical screenshots at larger base sizes when I'm tinkering in a small area that is barely even visible, but doing it manually gets tedious and prone to mistakes.

3 years ago

Nice idea. I do not know how this would work with multiple camera's... Enabled/disabling all with the same shortcut would be easy enough to implement.

I moved the feature request to GitHub: https://github.com/veger/TLBE/issues/19

3 years ago

A global pause all cameras tool/shortcut is added in v1.4.0

It is slightly different than your request, but this seemed more feasible as it is not possible to assign shortcuts 'dynamically' (AFAIK)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Doesn't seem to work. All cameras stay running or paused (at least as far as I can tell by opening the GUI) regardless of pressing the assigned shortcut.

However, it may have worked because after the last play session (where I tested out the shortcut at the start) the mod had made zero screenshots, even though I toggled it on and off through the GUI at different points. Is it possible the shortcut key works, but there's some issue with the GUI...?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It does not show on the GUI, there is a new toolbar button/tool that can be clicked (and should show the current state (selected/yellow = disabled cameras)
In the Settings - Controls it is possible to assign a shortcut (default is CTRL+SHIFT+P) and the state is toggled in the GUI (toolbar entry) as well.

3 years ago

Ah, OK. Got it.

This thread has been locked.