Timelapse Base Edition (TLBE)

Takes screenshots of your base at specified intervals.

Utilities
5 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Compatibility with SE etc?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Is it even somehow possible, that this mod could cover other "worlds" like asteroids and stuff in SE ? Or does it just map "nauvis" on its default layer? If its (not yet?) compatible - is it possible maybe in future with the mechanics you are using?

3 years ago

I have thought about that: https://github.com/veger/TLBE/issues/3
Technically it won't be hard I guess, but I wonder how such a timelapse works and if it could even work...

But currently it will only support default nauvis surface, if there are some idea/requests how to might work it can be made

3 years ago

how? I guess we have to go with the time and use something like the nowadays often used "zoom" (or equi) - a cascade where u have the mainworld-overview/timelaps in the middle, and the new generates surfaces (most likely only a fraction of size compared to homeworld) appear in a seperate image around the homeworld, developing itself - new images appear (new settlement on asteroid) or disappear (destroyed or stopped timelapse?)

could really see this giving some nice edits afterwards. looking forward for future updates then.

keep up your work and good luck

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I started working on surface support (camera support is done), but it is still quite some work.

I tested with Factorissimo2 as it is easy to add surfaces (factories).
Testing with SE things are a little more trickier: I never played it, so there are no save files or (for me) easy setting it up in Creative Mode.

3 years ago

Surface support is added in v1.4.0
Note that its support only becomes visible when there are multiple surfaces (to prevent cluttering the GUI too much for most (?) users)

This thread has been locked.