Switch Button by GalactusX31 updated for 1.0

This mod adds on/off switch button for sending a single circuit network signal. Mod settings allow to either toggle On/Off state by left-click and access inventory via hotkey, or to work like a regular constant combinator.

Content
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Circuit network

b [fixed] circuit-input missing Error - Factorio version 1.1.1

3 years ago

In items.lua the following allows Factorio to run. (I have not tested the mod in game yet.)
Code:
-- subgroup = mods.SchallCircuitGroup and 'circuit-input' or 'circuit-network',
subgroup = mods.SchallCircuitGroup and 'circuit-network',

mk-fg β˜†
3 years ago

You seem to have Schall Circuit Group mod installed, but an old version of it - update to 1.0.1 and it should work.
Alternatively use older version (e.g. 0.1.17) of this mod as well, or indeed tweak like above should work too (can use just subgroup = 'circuit-network', for simplicity).

It's possible to add compatibility for use-case where new version of this mod is used with an old Schall Circuit Group, but not sure how anyone would even end up in such situation - you'd have to update some of the mods but not others - and pretty sure this can cause issues with other mod dependencies as well.

mk-fg β˜†
3 years ago

Realized that this issue is more likely to happen not due to partial update (which should be rare), but rather installing mod into existing game, which indeed should not break if some of the mods there are old, so added compatibility fix in 0.1.20.
It should now work with both old and new Schall Circuit Group version, thanks for reporting.

3 years ago

I was going through all the mods I had installed and have been attempting to update them to 1.1.1 as I go.
I tend to learn more this way.
Thanks for the fix.

mk-fg β˜†
3 years ago

Oh, I kinda missed that it's also Factorio-1.1, as it wouldn't even be possible to get incompatible version of Schall Circuit Group there, so fix doesn't really apply to it :)
But earlier 0.1.19 update should work fine there if you bump Schall Circuit Group as well.

3 years ago

Ok. Will do.

New response