Switch Button by GalactusX31 updated for 1.0

This mod adds on/off switch button for sending a single circuit network signal. Mod settings allow to either toggle On/Off state by left-click and access inventory via hotkey, or to work like a regular constant combinator.

Content
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Circuit network

i [link] Button that generates a pulse when clicked

3 years ago

can you maybe also add another button that generates a pulse when clicked?
the one we have atm is GREAT but for certain applications like manually requesting a train it might not be that good (or my clicks are to slow )

mk-fg β˜†
3 years ago

There is a mod for that already - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pushbutton
It does single pulse and even uses same key by default, has its own appropriate sprites and all too, check it out.

3 years ago

well i know there was one but i was not sure it is up to date and 2 button mods is sorta wird , well i guess i have to use it

mk-fg β˜†
3 years ago

It should be up to date.
For such simple mods, don't think there should be any meaningful resource overhead for having two of them instead of one.

Can see that it might be useful to have both actions on the same switch in some cases, where it's e.g. connected to inserter that can either move one item or keep moving them while button is in ON state, and you sometimes need one or the other, but idk if it's at all common, and probably not what you want it for either - I think it's usually one or the other, and two different-looking/working buttons seem to make sense for that.

3 years ago

and two different-looking/working buttons seem to make sense for that. YES

New response