SunClear

by Sunnova

Clear Rocks or Trees, or store into inventory Mod setting to allow picking up dropped items when using store into inventory.

Utilities
2 years ago

g Praise

2 years ago

Thanks so much for making this. I'm on a new game where I'm playing with my various ASIF/megabase mods and needing to clear 3000x3000 areas just for a single smelter (one building has the output/power usage/etc of 1000 smelters, but instead of the game juggling 1000 entities, it only has to do 1 + the inserters; see "Smelter UPS Grade") but yeah. This saves me SO much time clearing the land from all those pesky rocks. It is indescribably annoying to have to drive back and forth over a 3000x3000 area finding all the little rocks.

2 years ago

Followup: Is it possible to make the mod also pick up stone and coal on the ground? As in the type 'item-on-ground'?

2 years ago

Glad you like it, are you talking about dropped items? If so, search all the mods for gound, you will find more than one that will picked up dropped items for you.

2 years ago

I actually just tweaked your mod to do it (after taking a look at 'sweeper tool', which was the only one I could find, besides AAI Warden, that did what I wanted). Turns out just changing

if (entity.name == "rock-huge" or entity.name == "rock-big" or entity.name == "sand-rock-huge" or entity.name == "sand-rock-big") and entity.type == "simple-entity" then

to

if ((entity.name == "rock-huge" or entity.name == "rock-big" or entity.name == "sand-rock-huge" or entity.name == "sand-rock-big") and entity.type == "simple-entity") or
                    (name == "item-on-ground" and entity.type == "item-entity") then

was all that was needed. Woot!

2 years ago

Nice work, I'll think about adding it as an option.

New response