Subterrain

by SirRaum

Adds a few tiers of underground belt/pipe that can go much farther than standard underground belts/pipes, and charges the player a number of belts/pipes based on the distance between the entrance and exit belt/pipe. When used with Bob's Logistics, it will apply these same effects to it's underground belts.

Content
4 years ago
0.14 - 0.18
Logistics

g blueprint

6 years ago

is it possible to make it so that you can use it in blueprints?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

also that update you just released actually made me get that error it shoudlve fixed... i never had any issues so i have to use the 0.3.1 version

6 years ago

Are you still on 0.14 factorio version? I can't imagine how else could it be that the fix actually fixed it for me but ruined the mod for you :D
If so and it can't be made to work with both versions at the same time, then I guess 2 separete version of the mod should be made for 0.14 and 0.15.

6 years ago

im on 0.15.12 but in the newest 0.15.13 it doesnt work even with the newest version of your mod :X

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Well I have absolutely no clue what is going on here then :D Even the other guy who just posted an error that has something to do with Loader Redux. I also have that mod as well, and for me everything just works perfect with the current version of Subterrain.

Sry if the fix for my error somehow made problems for you guys :D

Edit: Sry I just saw that "the other guy" is you as well :)

New response