Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

b Mission 8 did not detect reactor startup.

3 months ago

I had a lot of fun going through these missions, although it was difficult. Thank you so much for this mod.

I launched the reactor based on Dune with the logic of economical use of fuel cell. When only one fuel element is placed in the reactor, and until the steam level in the storage tanks drops, the next fuel element is not added.

The mission did not detect a reactor activation; more than 10 fuel cells were used.

I searched for the reason for a long time, but after looking at the source code I realized that the check was based on the presence of fuel cells in the reactor queue. And when only 1 is loaded, it does not get into the queue, but immediately starts to “burn”.

To complete the mission you need to place 2 fuel cells into the reactor at once.

2 months ago

Hi, good notice. I will check what can I do but in the previous objective you must produce multiple cells and mostly people will up the reactor with it.

But still I will check on that. Thank you.

New response