Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Mission 9 - Nuke assembler machine

5 months ago

Hey! Btw, mod is awesome, playing on hard, enjoying my time with 4 arty wagon, feels good man. But I have a question about enemy assembler machine that make Nukes on west part of the map. Some rocket control unit was there in red box. This assembler, is it set on enemy faction on purpose or should it be neutral faction? Because your inserters work with enemy assemblers and put staff into it, but can't take from it. If this assembler was neutral, inserters will be able to take nukes from it. But now I just make 2 nukes and can't take it :D

Thanks again for the mod, it's brilliant. Especially on hard.

5 months ago

Btw, just finished mission 9 in 44h. Never played expensive costs before. So hard to even make a miner at start. 10 iron -> 1 steel, rails production drain all you have. Or build green circuits 4 wire assembler into 1 green. I think I'll be happy to play on normal recipies next time :D Hardest part of mission is to find enough iron and copper to finish rocket silo and makr all needed science with big cost on Gear and all circuits . Proccessors are insane to do, 30 plastic -> 1 LDS, madness

few images from this cool mission https://imgur.com/a/DoSrB76

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Hi, I am glad you like the mod. 44hours for hard mode is amazing!

I am just thinking what nuke assemblers actually. I do not remember every corner of the map, I did the campaign few months ago :P. Can you put here some pictures? :-)
It can be bug or purpuse, when I see the picture, I will remember and answer to it :D.

5 months ago

Sure, here it is https://imgur.com/a/4m7sXhd

2 months ago

Ahhh, I was never able to do it like this. Every player inserters what I tested didnt react on enemy structures.

I must check what faction the nuclear assembler actually is. Thank you for notice!

29 days ago

I found the nuclear bomb assembler too, and went over with enough materials to make 10 of them; I discovered too late that I can't remove anything from the assembler, dashing my hopes to get early access to them to go assault the base... it's so tedious to get to the point of building a rocket silo and I was glad to discover it, but then disappointed.

6 days ago

It will be changed in upcoming next patch, which will come also with full mission 10

New response