Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Mission 1 VERY Grindy (bad)

7 months ago

The first Mission (Mission 1) IS VERY GRINDY. LOOK AT HOW MUCH REASEARCH IT TAKES TO UNLOCK THE TANK. 350 MILITARY AND CHEMICAL SCIENCE. PLUS ALL THE TIME IT TAKES TO MAKE THE OTHER 2 SCIENCES ESPECCIALLY WHEN THE NEAREST IRON DEPOSIT ISN'T RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.

7 months ago

Hi,

The original concept of story missions was based on 5 missions only. The first mission was longer (grind) on purpose. But during the time more missions came and also from my side first mission was changed many times.

You can finish the first mission less then one hour, if you find out how. There are many things to fastern your progress (exploration, tressures etc)

I can't tell you that all missions you will like. I am also not satisfied with several missions, but every change I will do taking lot of time to test it properly because one mistake can create total mess in my mod (happend to me in version 3.3.1)

So far I am not focusing on Factorio, yet I promised one last mission, but the motivation so far is very low. I am also glad, that lot of people supports this project and feedback was great, but time spend and reward from it (except from good feeling) is very low.

New response