Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

i Recommended mods?

8 months ago

As with many long-time players of Factorio, most of us have a large selection of mods to choose from for constant replayability for the game. With that though comes the issue of finding it difficult to go back to playing vanilla after being so used to so many QoL mods and many ideas and changes. With this mod adding story missions, are there any mods you would recommend for/against using with this mod? Obviously, overhaul mods are not recommended like Bobs/Angels/Space Exploration/etc cause it changes the progression. But any other mods you think would be a good supplement to this?

Personally, I think some smaller QoL that doesn't affect the game majorly like Squeak Through, Even Distribution, or Fill4me would go well with this. Thoughts?

7 months ago

Hi. I recoment to disable any mods, which is changing vanilla properties in game library.

If you using mods which only "adding" things to the game, you should be mostly fine.

5 months ago

What I mean is if you were to add mods to this to change up the gameplay, what would you recommend? Like what do you think sounds fun or would add to your storymode?

5 months ago

Hi, this is hard to say.

I thought before that it can be nice to have implemented space exploration mode. But that means for me to create a different campaign story mode :)

New response