Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Idea for scenario

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Hi, I've finished your mission pack, and what can I say? It's one of the best mod with scripted scenario and rules, I really enjoyed all of them, except 9 (last one i finished with cheats, because of had no wish to build in started base and no position for new base) On 8 mission I destroyed every nest, it was hard but interesting (except on left side), and it was so disappointed when I found out that map is not unlimited, i wanted to eliminate all bitters like a challenge for myself in every mission (like it's done in tutorial by dev).

So, I think it would be better to defense bases from bitters, first missions were good, but other vs pirates so boring, i dont know, there no interest to fight with other humans, it's more interesting to repair destoyed bases and defend them from bitters, with other options like collect resourses and etc, that's why 8 mission was really good for me. Anyway, thanks for this pack of mission, im appreciate your job, but i can't donate to you, so I want to wish you all the best

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Hi. Thank you very much for feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the mod.

New response