Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g error on mission 4 after destroying 3de green assembler

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

After i destroyed the last green assembler, i get the 2 messages, and after i close the last one i get the error.

Maybe it's because i tried to game the scenario a bit by not destroying the green assemblers until i had all 3 bases disabled and looted.
The last green assembler i destroyed is the north one (the one you're probably going for second, not last) , i don't know if that's relevant.

I updated my mods but still the same error (but my save was from standing right next to the last assembler to destroy so maybe something was already screwy at that point?).
i had 2 other mods active (bottleneck and vehicle snapping) but the error persisted even after deactivating both.

Anyway, here's the error:
The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the scenario author.

Error while running event level::on_tick (ID 0)
Must provide either a 'position' or 'target'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_controller'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:590: in function 'init'
core/lualib/story.lua:56: in function 'story_update'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:1493: in function <...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:1490>

Edit: destroying the last 2 assemblers in the 'correct' order didn't change anything.

9 months ago

Hi,

no it doesnt matter which assembler is destroyed first. This error showing that the cinematic camera was not able to run. This is mostly happening, when users playing with other game changing mods (bottlenect is in blacklist for my mod). I recoment to disable the mods first (unfortunantly for you that means, you must play whole mission again as a fresh start)

New response