Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

b Mission 4, extra base error.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Up north you can find a small base that lets you build a personal fusion reactor but the base is missing power due to a medium electrial pole being destroyed so the inserter cant get power to feed the boiler.
When i watched Nilaus play this map ( https://youtu.be/WyI0lU-w-l0?t=382 ) the base had a burner inserter instead to feed the boiler, but in my version its a normal yellow inserter making it impossible to power up.
I tried updating the map pack and start a new play of mission4 but that was not the issue as the yellow inserter was still there.

How am i suppose to fix the base in this new version of the map or is it a error?

Edit: Nvm i spent abit more time on the map and found the solution!

9 months ago

Hi,

perfect! :)

New response