Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Can't advance on mission 6

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

I'm hours in and got to the part where you have to save the missing robots and kill 8 worms southwest of the base. After the short cinematic, it started killing worms on its own and stopped at 7 of 8 within seconds of getting the objective. I went down and there are no worms left and I have destroyed everything in the area and even started chipping away at the really large bug bases and nothing. I'm well past the research chemical science and robotics but no new objectives will appear and no matter how many small worms I destroy, it stays at 7 of 8.

**Edit: After restarting the level not skipping WAY ahead of the first new objective (replacing the 8 boxes at the start), I was able to proceed. Sucks I left it at 6/8 boxes while I was concentrating on researching science packs and robotics =(

11 months ago

Hi... if I understand correctly, you build some turrets too close of the worm spawn, they killed one during the cinematic which is not caunted to you and you were unable to finish the mission.

Yes, this is the bug and I need to fix it (I didnt implemented the immortality script for worms during the cinematics). Sorry for that. I recoment to not build turrets too close of the spawn.

About research, you dont need to worry if you researched science packs earlier. The objectvie will count this imidietly as completed.

11 months ago

I hadn't built any turrets near the worm spawn. Only turrets outside of the base I had built were 2 down by the oil just south of the starting base.

The research did not advance for me either, but I was also extremely late to move all of the passive provider chests. I was probably two hours in before I finally realized I still needed to move 2 more. That's when the worm cinematic started and I had the issue. I was able to restart the mission and make sure I moved the 8 passive provider chests first thing and continue without issue. I'm fairly new and hadn't played with robotics/roboports until this campaign and I'm really enjoying them. They were easy for a noob like me to learn quickly so good job. Having a blast with your campaign!

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Ahh, I find out where is the problem. The worms are friendly to biters but the biters arent friendly to worms :D. My mistake.
Probably biters were too close to worms and they attack on them. This is what happend.

Thank you for feedback. I will fix it in the nearest patch

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

The same thing happened to me. Is there a console command to force clear an objective so I can move on without restarting the level?

Awesome mod and level btw! The concept of taking over a mostly-functioning base is great. The vanilla game hints at this in the tutorial, but it doesn't expand on it at all.

11 months ago

Hi, you can try to command the spawn of the force"worms" entity worms. But I need to know, which worms you need to kill. Small, medium, big?

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

try this

/c game.surfaces[1].create_entity({name='small-worm-turret', force='worms', position={x=-237.5,y=360.5}})

This will spawn 1 small worm on the first encouter position you had before (southwest from the base, near uranium deposit). If you need different worm, just change 'small-worm-turret' to 'medium-worm-turret' or 'big-worm-turret',

New response