Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Cannot Proceed Mission

1 year, 27 days ago

It's happened to me a couple time where I'll beat a mission and am not able to progress to the following mission.

The first time I replayed the mission, [Mission 5] but now I don't really want to go through this again as it's a huge time sink and the whole point is that it's one-off playable content. Playing it again loses some of the spark of the first time (it's a great mod!).

Is there any way to hard-force unlock the next mission?

1 year, 26 days ago
(updated 1 year, 26 days ago)

Hi, I am actually working on fix. More information about how to solve the issue now is in FAQ.

Also the best solution is use this code (code bellow) to your player-data.json stored in C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\

"story-missions":
{
"level-01": "hard",
"level-02": "hard",
"level-03": "hard",
"level-04": "hard",
"level-05": "hard",
"level-06": "hard",
"level-07": "hard",
"level-08": "hard",
"level-09": "hard",
"level-10": "hard"
},

1 year, 26 days ago

Can I ask, when have you get this issue, did you uninstall the mod for some reasons? I mean, before you have get this problem first time.

1 year, 26 days ago

No, I don't believe I ever uninstalled the mod.

For context I'm on Mac. Would appreciate a walk-through (for idiots) on how to do this on mac.

Thanks for the help and the amazing mod. TBH, if I was on the Factorio team I would bring you on-board to the actual game.

1 year, 26 days ago

If I can somehow give you session data more than happy to do so.

1 year, 25 days ago
(updated 1 year, 25 days ago)

Oh sorry. I actually never worked with mac. You need to find bassicaly Factorio folder, where you have stored for example your own scenarios, other mods, game saves, etc. and somewhere there it must be file player-data.json.

This file you must open in text editor and you must replace your current "story-missions" code with code I wrote in previous message.

On PC is this route C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\player-data.json
For Mac, ask google or ChatGPT. :-)

[deleted message]
1 year, 25 days ago
(updated 1 year, 25 days ago)

Thanks for the help and the amazing mod. TBH, if I was on the Factorio team I would bring you on-board to the actual game.

Thank you.
Well, I am actually living 30km from Wube Software HQ. :D But I do not believe that they ll ever contact me :D

1 year, 23 days ago

Hi again. Forget what I said before. I was wrong about player-data.json. It is not that easy as it looks. Use this mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/skip-level , this will solve your problem

New response