Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Mission 7 - lack of materials

1 year, 29 days ago

Hello,

I'm playing through the mission 7 and I have reached the final challenge to attack pirate base. Unfortunately the large mines on the right side from the Stillwater is completely destroy. As player cannot build new mines I generaly cannot mine these resources blocking me path to atomic weapons as there is not enough resources to complete it. Is just my fault that I played it for too long or something is wrong?

1 year, 28 days ago
(updated 1 year, 28 days ago)

Hi,

well, you have right that when you starting to do objectives after saving the Sanctuary, it will activate all the bases on north. That mean they will start polluting the area and that mean, the biters will get angry and they will start eating everything on site. Bassicaly this will happend, if you playing too long after saving the Sanctuary and you do not clearing the bugs. (Spoiler: In this mission is better to prepare yourself very well before you will reach the Sanctuary base.)

But you are the first one who actually used up all of resources on this mission. Even if you loose the combined mines nearby the Harbour, it still should be enought for clearing the Main Pirate base.

This all depens, how well you managed clear the bugs around.

On which difficulty level you have played?

1 year, 28 days ago

I am just thinking that I will try to do some changes to prevent losing the mines before you actually reach them. Thank you for feedback.

1 year, 27 days ago

Hi,

well... it seems I like it to take it slow :) I play on normal settings. I think it would be good if you would just unlock the possibility to construct mines when player reaches the harbor. This could be an elegant solution by you are the master here :)

I still have some resources and I keep on playing. We will see if it will be enough. For sure I will not get nukes with what is left.

Thank you for your response. By the way - the mod is awesome. Story, events, scope of each mission. Superb job!

1 year, 26 days ago

Hello GreenFlag,

I have managed to reach finalize missions so it is possible. Using the remaining facility which produced atomic bombs I manage to produce 3 of them with uranium from power plant. This opened entrance to the base. Rest i managed with rockets and tank. So until this building is not destroyed it is possible to finished without mines.

1 year, 26 days ago

Hi,

perfect. Thank you for great feedback :-). I am glad you finish it well :D

New response