Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Optional Objectives

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi! started playing this, loving it so far (though I'm only at the first mission).

My question is, can you complete optional objectives? I ask because I cant seam to be able to complete the first "secure the supply lines from the abandoned bases from the west". I did kill all bitters around them, and completed the train tracks. But that didnt do it. If I simple use the train stops it completes the mission.

If anyone knows if it is possible, I would be thankful.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi, so far the optional objectives do not showing the completion (like in warcrafts). So when you complete it, you will have the benefit from it, but you will not see that in the objective window

Unfortunatly I never found a good and easy way, how to solve this issue with optional objectives it in the game.

1 year, 1 month ago

Oh I see, thank you so much for the quick reply! Didn't know there was benefits to it (i just like to complete optional stuff), thought in this case was more of a guiding hand ("you can do this cool thing" or "doing this would help you").

Anyway, thank you! exploring has been a lot of fun.

1 year, 1 month ago

Sometime is it guidance, sometimes recomendation, sometimes is it benefit (like in mission 4, where completing optional objectives making mission much easier)

New response