Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g mod broken

1 year, 1 month ago

Yes I have many mods including the space mod and DyWorld, but I disabled many mods and yet when I try and play the first mission the main starter window is empty, and I see a message maybe from Infotron, oh I should remove that one. That Dyworld should be... now when I click start I get a stop, bug, and its saying Dyworld did something silly but it is NOT active, and it is kind of making me sad. I kind of wish Factorio would let me remove installed mods but you can just turn them on or off but that obviously doesn't seem to be enough.

1 year, 1 month ago

here is the error, and infotron is actually off.

The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the scenario author.

Error while running event level::on_init()
Unknown interface: DyWorld
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'call'
...ata/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/freeplay.lua:226: in function 'on_init'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:69: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:64>

1 year, 1 month ago

OK, I got it started, I think I have two different events with the same name somehow, I don't know. I even tried deleting and installing and everything returned, man did steam just unhide the directory :( Anyway, it's fine I guess.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi,

I would like to say, I can somehow help you, but I cannot and Im sorry for that. I felt same frustration when I used lots of mods in Skyrim and some mods did not like each other. :D

At least you solve it.

New response