Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Crash in Mission 4

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the scenario author.

Error while running event level::on_tick (ID 0)
Must provide either a 'position' or 'target'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_controller'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:518: in function 'init'
core/lualib/story.lua:56: in function 'story_update'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:1328: in function <...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:1325>

I encountered this Error after killing the 3rd Assembler and closing the 2nd message.

Restart of the complete mission does not fix the issue

1 year, 6 months ago

Hi, do you also using other mods? Try to disable them first. If doesnt help, contact me again ;)

1 year, 6 months ago

Ok it was the factory levels mod taht messed things up thank you for pointing my dumb nose into the right direction sometimes im suprised by myselfs blindness

1 year, 6 months ago

I disable ALL MODS, but error is WORK, with same information.
https://ibb.co/QFTh7XG

1 year, 6 months ago

Hi, if you disable the other mods, you must also play the current mission from the new start. You cant load the mission from your save with disabled mods becasue that actual save still contain the information about the other mods.

1 year, 6 months ago

ok.....test

New response