Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g How to go to mission 2

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Hello.
First of all, I want to thank you for your mod, it's great and I really like it:-)
I have a question about missions. I ended mission 1 (where I needed to build the tank in the end) and now I don't understand, how to start mission 2. After I built a tank, a new level began. I have no items in my backpack in that level, also I don't have any tasks. What should I do to go to mission 2? Or, maybe, that is mission 2, but I have no tasks, what should I do on it?
In the "Mission preview" of level-01 I have some description and mission parameters, but in the "Mission preview" of level-02 it says that the map has no description.
Thank you in advance:-)

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi, sorry for late answer. Im glad you found the solution. Also I really recoment to play missions without any other mods. Other mods cousing 90% of issues in my mod.

New response