Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

i How to hide objective windows

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hello!

i just restarted this mod from mission 6, i was wondering if there is a way to HIDE objective windows, i am pretty BLIND so i have to use big scaling and this windows is a bit invasive. Can i hide it? Couldn't find anything on google.

Thank you!

2 years ago

Hi, well. I think there is some UI option in the game menu where you can adjust the size. Also to hide objective is maybe possible if you press F4 and find something like hide UI objectives I think.

2 years ago

i try with F4 ... didn't seems to solve :( Hope i find a solution this is annoying

2 years ago

When I will be at home, I will also check what additional options we have. The easiest now is just adjust the UI in setup.

2 years ago

When I will be at home, I will also check what additional options we have. The easiest now is just adjust the UI in setup.

I can hardly see with current setting (turning 50 this sunday ... and getting so damn blind!) i have to keep current UI setting or i don't see my inventory clearly :(
Thank you for your help

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I fast check again the settings of the game and unfortunately I did not found any option to hide objective bar (the bar has also limits on width). I will check gui commands at the weekend. Maybe what can temporary help is hide minimap at settings. This can improve your visibility.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ah, I found it. Use this command in game

Press ;

then write:

/c set_goal("")

But, this will hide CURRENT objective for good. You must remember it (make printscreen or write it to paper). When its completed, new objective should show again, so repeat the command after you remember it.

P.S. Its not working on all objectives but most of them should hide.

2 years ago

Thank you very much windows disappeared!!! Only one question: this hide the window but the objective stay right? Cause it look like a command to cancel the objectives ....

2 years ago

It should still work. But truth is, I tryed only once, but I do not see a reason to stop script for objective from working.

2 years ago

Maybe add buttons to the objectives window to adjust the width. For example, "<" (collapse) and ">" (expand).

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Its not as easy as it looks. My mod using the standart LUA script for objectives, which is used in original Factorio tutorial. The width limit is done by a game. I cant changed that by a simple way. In LUA for objective windows I didnt find this option, also its not a normal gui script

10 months ago

I agree that this would be great to have

New response