Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

i support multiplayer

2 years ago

HI GreenFlag, could you check the mod support multiplayer mode? sometimes it will cause a crash in the first mission.

2 years ago

Hi, no, multiplayer is disabled. This feature will come probably in summer, where you will be able to play coop missions but first I need to balance the maps for this.

1 year, 8 months ago

Hello GreenFlag, we are still waiting for your coop mode~
actually we have great fun in playing your mod in multiplayer, steal electric power and materials on the belts of enemy base, but have to save and enter single mode before the game check point.

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi, I know. Sorry about that.
You tryed to play with someone MP? I acutally need some volunteers for testing the maps or at least I need a video what happening in the game if you playing with someone the Story Missions. If you manage to send me all the errors, maybe I will find a way to fix it.

Also need to know, if your coop friend also getting objectives or cinematic scenes.

Unluckyli I have very limited time now because of the work and family stuff.

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Here is the coop mode https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Story-Missions-Coop . BUT CONTAIN BUGS. I need feedback first like which errors are you getting, problems with second player etc.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi GreenFlag,
This is Lucas.
Happy to see you are working on coop mode. i have my friends to test the bug with you.
Also we are from china, we are very happy to help you for the chinese translation.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi ,thank you.

So far this is just an experiment which I updated last time in summer I think. So far Im very slow with actual progress and I donť know if I ever finish it.

About the translation, there is already chinesse translation. You can check, if it is working well. If not, let me know. :)

New response