Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Mission 6 triggers

2 years ago

I played missions 1-5 in the previous version, and have been playing around with mission 6 since yesterday. Great work with the missions, it's clear you put a lot of work into this mod!

In 2.0.1 you appear to have added a transport belt trigger for the first random event. When I'm starting the mission, I reconfigure some things around the base, and can end up with negative number of belts built. Also, when re-configuring the mining for increased productivity, I'm not using yellow belts to do it. I didn't look at the code, but I think this means I have to build up to 100 temporary belts for the single purpose of triggering the event. This isn't necessarily a good condition for triggering the event. As I understand it, the productivity improvements are good suggestions, but not strictly necessary in order to make progress. It's also possible to to fill up the furnaces without doing anything at all with any belts. Not sure what to suggest, but the trigger should probably be something that inevitably must happen to make progress.

2 years ago

Hi, thank you for feedback. :-)

I agree it's not a best option. Previosly the trigger was to build 1 rafinery, but for the lore it doesn't make sence. I will think about it more, what to use as a better option.

;-)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I got it. The logistic chests! ;-)

New response