Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

a ---BETA TESTING 6-10 MISSION---

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi everyone!

I'm tryiing to find beta testers for additional new missions. The plan for testing is in december/january.
If you're intersted, write me here your discord contact or contact me on my discord https://discord.gg/T5DJaJJT75

As a reward, your name will be in the end of the final mission. So you will never be forgottten :D
Thank you

2 years ago

Hey! Enjoyed your missions. I can help with the beta test of the missions. I do not know English, I can communicate through an online translator. My mail zyklzyxa@gmail.com

2 years ago

Hi, thanks! I ll contact you to your email.

2 years ago

beta-testers are welcome still?

2 years ago

Hi, yes still. Just add me on discord GreenFlag#8881 and I will contact you soon.

2 years ago

Hey I saw your advertisment for beta testers, and I thought as a new player I could give you a different perspective on your modpack. My Discord is Insomaniac#0382 if you're still looking for beta testers. Good luck and great work on your modpack, my friend!

2 years ago

Sure!

2 years ago

Hey mate, nice mission. Your invite link is out of usage.
Feel free to add me if you like
Medivien#3868

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ah.., Fixed. Thank you for note ;-)

btw: you dont accepting friends request ;)

2 years ago

Hello, I would like to help translate the modification into Spanish, how can I help you?
to polish the language

2 years ago

Hi, sure. Contact me on discord for more details. :-)

New response