Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

i Just Started - brick death!

2 years ago

Just started and really enjoying the scenarios. Something you might change about the first scenario. There are some bricks in the first base near the oil refinery and chemical plant; these bricks aren't built on solid ground. I removed some to re-use the brick elsewhere and I died! Are the bricks intentionally hovering over water?

2 years ago

Hi, thank you for respond. Can you please send me some pictures? ;-)

I will check and then repair it ;-)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ahh, I understand now. No it's not intentional. I didnt realise, that the game editor did not automaticly make grounds under bricks.

Well, this is pretty much complicated to repair. It will take time. I'll try to do it in future patches.

New response