Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
10 months ago

g Compatibility with "jetpack"

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi!

As I see, you've declared incompatibility with mod "jetpack" which causes some problems for my previous saves. What is the reason? Is it possible to make it as it was before? I need "jetpack" for "Space Exploration" mode... but it's also useful as a stand-alone one.

Actually, it is not critical for me, but "nice to have"

2 years ago

Hi, it's described in one of the changelog. It's breaking the gameplay only and I've got report about some interface issues. But it shouldn't crash the game during the play.

:)

2 years ago

Ok, thank you! :) Looks like I can't start the game with conflicting mods. I mean conflicting ones will be disabled. Is there a way to ignore conflict and force the game to load all?

2 years ago

Yes. Go to the story-mission.zip (which is in C:/user/appdata/romaing/factorio/mods). Open the zip file and find info.json (open in notepad). Then delete jetpack or other mods from "depentencies"

2 years ago

Great! Thank you for help!

New response