Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g Mission 4 Stuck

2 years ago

I'm finding a few different types of ammo (including rockets), but I still have only a pistol and a car. What am I missing?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

hi,
when you destroying pirate asembly machines, you can loot chests nearby them (beware, don't destroy the chests). Some of them contain weapons like machine-gun, grenades, attack drones or shotgun. Also in optional task "find ship wreck" you can find flametrower inside. Rocket launcher will be available in the late game of the mission.

In next update, I ll also add option to build weapons after destroying assembly machines.

2 years ago

In the meantime I found the weapons in the enemy bases, however taking down a first base was a bit tricky. I found the flamethrower too somewhere (don't remember where exactly).
However, I haven't found a rocket launcher throughout the entire mission, and I'm pretty sure I visited all the available places, maybe I've missed the most important chest :(
Now in mission 5....

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

(spoiler)!!! Rocket launcher can be produced on the weapon factory located south of the military base. It is also the optional task, when you get objective to destroy "centrifuges". This is what you see:

-Permanently decommission 9 pirate centrifuges

OPTIONAL
- Locate abandoned warehouses in the north
- Visit a heavy weapons factory in the south
(needed: 5 iron plates, 5 iron gears, 5 electronic circuits) ->-> "receipt for rocket launcher"

you can also find rocket launcher in hidden chest on the big pirate fortress where are centrifuges

2 years ago

Oh, I'm after the mission 5 and made it in a very non-standard way that I'd like to share (maybe you want to block some of these tricks), but there might be too much of a spoiler here I guess. Can I DM you here somehow?

2 years ago

you can send me a message to discord GreenFlag#8881

New response