Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

b Mission 1 bug

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

If you lost car before completing 1st objective, game crashes when objective complete.
Crash log:
749.283 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 3492582: Сценарий level вызвал неустранимую ошибку.
Пожалуйста, сообщите об этой ошибке автору сценария.

Error while running event level::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:373: in function 'action'
__core
/lualib/story.lua:99: in function 'story_update'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:704: in function <...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:701>
798.173 Quitting: user-quit.

2 years ago

Hi, thank you for report.

I found the problem and I'm preparing the repair. For now I recoment to not lose the vehicle until you will get objective "research military "

New response