Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g mission 5 bug(s)?

2 years ago

where is it getting it's fuel/ammo from? it shoots yet doesn't seem to use any.
http://prntscr.com/1scp9g8

also one of the gun turrets in the north east of this base http://prntscr.com/1scpz41 this one had no ammo to shoot me with.

this mission really has me questioning how I can better assault flamers and destroy the artillery.

2 years ago

seems that's not the only flamer having no fuel connection yet not using any fuel...

2 years ago

it may be a visual glitch, since it seemed to also happen to my own flamers (once I researched them) but mine did run out of fuel after a bit, whilst theirs seemed endless.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi, thank you for report. I will investigate it when I return from holydays in saturday.

So far when you disconnect the flamethrowers, there will be still some fuel in their storages and it can take while, when they ll be empty. This is designed by the game, not by me.

Also I noticed that visualisaton of enemy structures can be incorrect. I last time saw that on enemy batteries. I m suspicios, that you need to build radar nearby enemy structures to get correct data (spy them). But Im not sure of this.

2 years ago

Radar impossible whilst artillery still stands.
They like to target that, even when it's not on the power grid.
Meaning that it's actually efficient in a resource war to build lots of radars for them to shoot at, assuming you have the same resources.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Well then, I recoment (dont read if you dont want spoilers) to explore other bases, some of them are weaker and easier to conquer. Also I recoment to use tank, rocket launcher or mk2 armour. The artilleries should have from the start arround 60 ammo each. If you do not disconnect train lines in time, it can be more.

2 years ago

I've tried to avoid teching my way to the solution, sticking to maneuvering and looting to disable the bases. Having managed to destroy all 5 artillery without blue science.
Which also kept the lack of resources issue out of my sight mostly.

2 years ago

That's good. Can I ask which tactics did you use and how long did you play the mission? What about the bugs, did they do any trouble to you? I'm trying to find more feedback to optimase the missions. :-D

New response