by steinio

Fresh water anywhere.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Warning about sprites on loading the game

4 years ago

Hi! Not exactly a game breaking bug, but you may want to look into it nevertheless:

12.902 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __StoneWaterWell__/graphics/stone-waterwell.icon.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
4 years ago

Some of the pictures and icons were moved in the game. Just edit the source in this mod to point to the new location until the mod author has time to fix it. I haven't used this mod for awhile. I suppose I could load this mod and figure out how to fix it. Unless the mod author beats me to it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Oh okay thanks for the info. Checked only for crashes. Is this warning only visible in the log?

Error is probably the raw copy of the offshore pump with new icon mipmap which is only altered as much as needed.

I'll look into it.

4 years ago

And now I see that I get similar messages for one of my own mods. How embarrassing! :-D

4 years ago

Is this warning only visible in the log?

Looks like it. It's not crashing, so there's no error message window …

4 years ago

So ok it's fixed.
Standard icons need a mipmap definition of 1 - it's mandatory so it should error and not warn.

4 years ago

Thanks for fixing -- and I hope I'll find some time soon to find this in my mod as well. :-D