by steinio

Fresh water anywhere.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Restriction suggestion

6 years ago

Not sure if it's possible, but it may be good to restrict this to not work when placed on concrete. I've been using them inside Factorissimo buildings, and I have to say, it's starting to feel a bit cheaty. I can just plonk them down anywhere inside these factories to solve the water issue and never have to worry about routing pipes or anything. However, if I could ONLY place them outside (factorissimo are all floored with concrete) then I could place the wells outside the buildings and route power in still, and maintain the necessity to route water within the buildings.

6 years ago

Hi,

yes the whole think is a big cheat :)
I don't think it would be easy to pre-check if there is a concreted tile under it and i must point you to the FAQ.

Sorry, steinio.

6 years ago

If you feel like it's cheating to place them inside of factorissimo buildings, then don't put them there unless you're okay with feeling like you're cheating.
Also, I believe that your suggested restriction also wouldn't work to resolve your issue since factorissimo buildings, as far as I can tell, use their own tiles