Squeak Through

Allows you to walk between what used to be obstacles such as directly adjacent solar panels, pipes, steam engines, mining drills, and chests. No more frustration when walking about your base!

3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g PSA: Squeak Through 2

a month ago

This mod hasn't been updated for quite some time, has minimal mod settings, and seems to break with a few of the popular mods, with no response in the related discussion posts. It's not the author's or any of the maintainers in particular's fault, but I wanted to see some change.

I've taken it upon myself to create Squeak Through 2 from scratch. I've changed the internal implementation of the collision box changes, that way it should be more compatible with more mods out of the gate. I've also added many mod settings, if people want to, say for example, not change the collision of pipes, or remove collision with trees entirely.

I'm an active modder, and hope to remain one, which means that any issues Squeak Through 2 may have can be solved much sooner, without waiting years to no avail. If the author/maintainers see this post, I apologize for hijacking, and I greatly appreciate the effort put in to making this mod stick around for so long. I'm not trying to cash in on any downloads, I do not care about the numbers, I just want to provide a better experience for the players as someone who has the power to do so.

New response