Spidertron Engineer

Build your factory as a Spidertron from the start! Instead of unlocking better weapons and armor, unlock upgrades to yourself.

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

b [Fixed-1.8.11] Weird Crash on Load

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

With this mod (and only with this mod) active, the game gives the following error on my desktop:
Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1543: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=128x128) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=120x64).
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.
See the log file for more information.: base/graphics/icons/fish.png; mods: bobclasses bobassembly RampantArsenal Factorio-Tiberium SpidertronEngineer

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Update: Re-enabling mods one by one, it seems to be a conflict with Bob's Custom Characters and Classes... unless you also have a mod that changes fish (like Angel's).

Edit: It might be a multi-mod conflict between Bob's Custom Classes, RPG Mechanics, and this one.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks for the bug report. This isn't actually to do with fish directly, it is because this mod changes the character's icon to that of a fish. Presumably your conflicting mods are changing either the character icon or the fish icon, either of which could (depending on how it is done) break this one. My code (incorrectly) assumes certain things, that might not hold up under these circumstances.

I'm not sure how well this mod would go with Bob's Custom Classes and/or RPG Mechanics anyway to be honest. But I can have a look at releasing a fix today.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks! For now I'll just play without Bob's Classes when not also playing with Angels.

As for how they interact... Bob's will spawn you outside your vehicle, but once you get in, it functions much the same as normal (although I never found out what happens if you die with both enabled).

1 year, 5 months ago

Ok, should be fixed now :)

1 year, 5 months ago

Tested and it is, thanks!

New response