Spidertron Engineer

Build your factory as a Spidertron from the start! Instead of unlocking better weapons and armor, unlock upgrades to yourself.

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

b [Fixed-1.8.9] Inventory shrank on load

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

When loading the game my inventory shrank and dumped a bunch of items on the ground, including bizarrely a bunch of Mk2/3/4 spider-trons. This hasn't been a problem until now. Tried reverting to 1.1.27 but no change.

Also running Seablock modpack.

3 years ago

Sounds similar to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SpidertronEngineer/discussion/604d14e355d2a2a2c45914b4. Are you using Big Bags or some other mod that changes inventory sizes?

I am not (or wasn't, I installed big bags as a workaround after my original post).

Though playing with that bug I got some possibly relevant results

Entering and leaving the train returns my inventory to 12 rows, this happens regardless of if I have big bags installed (and it shrinks) or not installed (and it grows).

3 years ago

Should be fixed in v1.8.9. Unfortunately there's no way to change your inventory size bonus back to what it should be, so please use /c game.player.force.character_inventory_slots_bonus = 0 (replace 0 with whatever it should be for your save).

Let me know if you have more issues!

New response