Spidertron Engineer

Build your factory as a Spidertron from the start! Instead of unlocking better weapons and armor, unlock upgrades to yourself.

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

i Weapon slot

3 years ago

Make slots for weapons similar to the player, that is, give the ability to change weapons in them, this will give better compatibility with some mods and make the mod more convenient, + remove the automatic switching of weapons when shooting (like vanilla spidertron) it is not necessary in this case
and yet, when installed krastorio 2, a visual bug appears, the "shooting" sprite shoots up, but the bullets fly in the direction of the cursor

3 years ago

Mod is very interest, hope that the mod will continue to develop

3 years ago

Hi, thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately it isn't possible to allow the player to change the weapon slots. If you have a particular mod that needs a certain weapon, then I can add it in.

Yep I'll probably remove the auto-switching, and I'm aware of the visual bug but I don't really know how to fix it (and it isn't really high priority tbh).

3 years ago

Thank you for the answer) we will wait for a mod that will allow replace weapons.
Weapons from krastorio 2: large-caliber rifle, pulse rifle, heavy rocket launcher. I hope they are not difficult to add, but they still matter in mod

3 years ago

I meant that it is actually impossible to mod in replaceable vehicle weapons without a change to the mod api from the devs.

I'll take a look at those weapons that you suggested, thanks :)

New response