speeds and feeds

Adds Startup Options to change length of pipe to grounds, and Underground belts. Adds Startup Options to change speed of belts. Also includes a small qol fix for belt related items. Belts, underground belts and splitters are now fast replaceable with vanilla belts and vise versa.

Tweaks
6 months ago
Logistics

b ✅underground belt/pipe value in the settings and in-game are different

1 year, 30 days ago
(updated 1 year, 30 days ago)

-the settings' value is 1 less than actual value displays in-game
-space underground belt max length settings doesn't work.

1 year, 29 days ago

your first issue: correct, the code adds 1 to the distance for it to be "correct" distance. I measure underground distance by tiles in-between the entrance and exit. tool tip provides this explanation

your second issue: like with bobs? the tool tip for express underground belt says it also controls space underground belt.
only when bobs is enabled is space belt control made separate

1 year, 28 days ago

Thank you for the response.

I still dont understand cant it be done to make it the same number? why the different measurement

no I dont use bob. I mean I wanted to change max length of SE space underground belt. but it seems I cant. yeah it's look like it tied to the express belt. can it be seperated?

1 year, 28 days ago
(updated 1 year, 28 days ago)

wait. space underground belt length is separate. its the speed that isnt

oh, yup. space under ground control is definitely not working

1 year, 28 days ago

alright. ive added a new setting off by default for the belt counting (leave it off if you want the number you enter to be the same as the number ingame)

and i have fixed the space underground belt setting not applying

1 year, 28 days ago

<3 thank you so much

1 year, 28 days ago

i broke it, and then i fixed it. please update to 1.2.11

1 year, 28 days ago

wait the number was fine with version 1.2.10 tho. now the number is not the same with in-game anymore :o

1 year, 28 days ago

turn off +1

1 year, 26 days ago

hmm.. with 1.2.11 there is no different with toggle "+1" setting tho. it added +1 to the in-game number regardless.

1 year, 26 days ago

Hmmmmmm

1 year, 26 days ago

i was missing a .value on the if then loop.... man its been a week

New response