Spacedestructor Stream Integration

This Mod adds Commands to the game that can only be triggered through an RCON Interface. For Twitch Streams this is Designed in coorperation with Barinzaya, the creator of a Twitch RCON Client (https://github.com/Barinzaya/twitch-rcon). If you want to use it for Livestreams on any other Platform please setup your own RCON Client and it should automatically just work as long as your following the requirements of this Mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago

g Other Integrations

1 year, 5 months ago

Hi,

I'm learning about Factorio integrations and like what you've done here.
Have you seen Hydrogen's Viewer Loop or Silent Storm's Integration Helper?
Viewer Loop appears to have an RCON client, but Storm's says it can work with most.

I've looked at Barinzaya's RCON client. It appears to be tightly coupled with your work. I plan to write to him to ask about how to compile / run / genericize it.
thanks

1 year, 5 months ago

I have not done any research in other Integrations or RCOn clients, RCON is not my field of expertiese and both me and Barinzaya where not aware of the existence of other Integrations.
I was Assuming they will write a guide on how to use it once they are done because my last knowledge was that they still wanted to integrate automated redeem accepting/rejection depending on if my Mod was successful or not but i would always recommend to contact them and ask about how exactly it works.
I havent run the full setup my self actually, so i wouldnt be able to help with it.
Looking up "Integration Helper" Appears to do the same and roughly released when i was working on the experimental Builds of my mod.
I wasnt able to find "Viewer Loop" however, even with advanced google search options.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks for your response. I guess were all learning as we go. :)

https://www.viewerloop.com/
It requires an account be setup, you'd have to ask hydrogen18 for that. I'm in the process of asking / learning about that too.

Let me know if I can help you with your stuff.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks for the offer but looking at viewer loop it seems to be like an average stream integration for most games which im rather familiar with about other games.
In regards to my mod your always free to help by making suggestions for new Events i could add.
Besides user and streamer feedback the content is mostly driven what me and Barinzaya can come up with, which means that there will be a lot of gaps for things other people come up with but we are less likely to think about.
I didnt answer this in the previous response but your correct that its most likely designed specifically for my mod and would need some work to work with other games because both them and me worked together on this project so i made the mod and they made the rcon client and twitch side of thing ssince they have more experience with that. I havent had a look at the code however since i dont know rust so i couldnt say if thats accurate or not but it would make sense.

New response