Space Trains

Adds futuristic trains designed for Space exploration. These trains are faster and have more capacity, but are more expensive to build

Content
1 year, 1 day ago
Transportation Trains

i Krastorio 2 equipment grid

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Drivable/self-driving entities get an equipment grid (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/848015118373486592/1084557846680699002/image.png) in Krastorio 2 enabling mobile construction trains and whatever else one can come up with. I would propose adding the same grid size to the space and maglev trains as the grid size is already quite enough.

1 year, 2 months ago

My wording was perhaps a bit unclear. I mean only give them an equipment grid if Krastorio 2 is installed.

1 year, 2 months ago

I’ll see what I can do, I’ll keep you updated

1 year, 2 months ago

Thanks a lot! I really like the mod, especially the trains being longer, encouraging some creativity in designing new stations.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hey sorry, I don't mean to be pushy but I just wanted to ask if this was still on your radar?

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

I’m working on it, just I’m just busy with it irl stuff

1 year, 23 days ago
(updated 1 year, 21 days ago)

Update: I have a fix for this now and it will be in the next update, with will probably release soon, maybe even this week, I'm just doing some last testing to make sure everything works

1 year, 21 days ago

Update on that: due to a few critical bugs, it's going to take longer to release. I can't promise anything, but I'm trying to get it done by the end of next week

New response