Space Exploration Tweaks

by Buggi

A few tweaks to make Space Exploration a bit easier.

Tweaks
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Any potential for making it remove the non-sensical incompatibilities with replicators and/or teleporters?

3 years ago

This one shouldn't be too hard to implement considering what you've already done, but it'd be really nice to be able to use certain replicators to help make things a bit easier, especially for in-flight fueling. Just a suggestion, thanks if you decide to read it.

3 years ago

I don't have any experience with replicators, but I did tweak the post-process mod to edit out the change to Klonan's Teleportation mod. I might make the same change with this mod. That would depend a lot on mod load order.

3 years ago

The main one I'm looking at is the Dark Matter Replicators. Also, it's just marked as an incompatibility with the main mod, you'd just have to make a patch to cut out that incompatibility.

3 years ago

Oh, and Erandel finally updated the mod to the 0.3 version that was just a beta on his discord, so you should update your mod accordingly.

3 years ago

yeah, still need to migrate our server over, will look at the changelog for SE 0.3 to see if it affects anything I do here.

3 years ago

It is impossible to remove the incomatibility through another mod.

3 years ago

Interesting, because I saw another mod that did it.

New response