Smart Inserters

Change pickup/drop position for each inserter, change drop/pickup offet, copy-paste settings, custom inserter lenght and more... Enjoy!

Utilities
a month ago
Logistics

b [1.2.14] Disabled Selection Field

a month ago

Good morning,

Looks like the new tech for range isn't obeying the settings for disabled tech, possibly leading to disabling the selection grid when configuring any inserter (old configurations remain, just can't select any new locations on any inserter)

a month ago

Hello, I came here to say I'm also having this issue:
Loading into an old save all the inserters still work but I can't configure new ones. I also have both settings for research disabled.

a month ago

Plunariu Alloy could you open a new discussion and send there a world example/some steps to reproduce the issue?

a month ago

Sytharin could you be a bit more specific, If I'm understanding that correctly if you disable tech the selection grid disappear.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Ok so now I'm going to sleep (it's 2:13) but from what you've shown me the problem Is that that technology Is not disabled by default (Easy fix)

The technologies are checked in reverse order for performance reasons so It returns false since the others are disabled.

You can revert to 1.2.13 tomorrow Ill fix this right away with the 1.2.15.

New response