Smart Inserters

Change pickup/drop position for each inserter, change drop/pickup offet, copy-paste settings, custom inserter lenght and more... Enjoy!

Utilities
a month ago
Logistics

b Inserters stuck at "Waiting for train" (again)

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Well, this took a LONG time to reproduce the issue after your latest fixes... but here we are.

Save:

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/T2N54RAArC4dxg

Where:

On 11 hours (2nd big island directly to the north), there is a large facility producing rocket frames & space science.
Here, find a cargo port for Rocket Frames supply chain (the top-most cargo port, with 10 train stops).
ALL red inserters containers into trains there are stuck. Ones unloading trains are fine.

Port name: "[item=port] [item=ff-rocket-frame] Production Chain: Rocket Frames: Production"
(can also be found via trains & stops menu).

3 months ago

I have a couple of ideas of why but I need to check them all, Also I still have not reproduced it for now.
Since it's late for me I'll check this in the morning, I have a suspicion about left/right positions but well see.

3 months ago

I suppose there's something related to the switching of train automatic/manual mode. Because that's the only thing I changed for trains after their 1st initial (and successful) load.

3 months ago

Wait this happened without changing the inserter pickup/drop position?

3 months ago

Wait this happened without changing the inserter pickup/drop position?

Yes.

3 months ago

Then most likely this mod has nothing to do with it.

If you see from the point of view of factorio the only thing that this mod does is changing the pickup/drop vectors of an inserted, anything that comes after or at a later date has nothing to do with it.

Still il check a bit more.

New response