Smart Inserters

Change pickup/drop position for each inserter, change drop/pickup offet, copy-paste settings, custom inserter lenght and more... Enjoy!

Utilities
a month ago
Logistics

i [DONE] Upgrade the red Inserter to other Inserter

5 months ago

Regarding the red inserter, it can be upgraded to other inserters in Bob's Mods. It is hoped that smart inserters can also have this functionality.

5 months ago

So migrate vanilla long-inserter to not long-inserter, I'll see how to implement this (it's not complex but they're a bunch of ways to implement it).

5 months ago

So migrate vanilla long-inserter to not long-inserter, I'll see how to implement this (it's not complex but they're a bunch of ways to implement it).

Thank you for your reply. I am using GPT to assist me in communication. Please forgive me if there are any unclear expressions. ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ

4 months ago

I did it but I'm not really satisfied with the result, the problem is that I need to change
fast_replaceable_group = "inserter" but If I do this blindly even stack/filter inserter will be transferred... I did something anyway the update will come in a bit...

4 months ago

I almost forgot I might move this to a setting/ enable it only with the setting "diable-long-inserters" (just to let you know of the possibility).

New response