Smarter Trains

Train lines, automated refueling, 'dynamic' train schedules

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Trains

b My 4-8 train not being scheduled to "Refuel LLLL"

4 years ago

I tried to use a station named "Refuel LLLL" to refuel my 4-8 train. I thought this should work when I read the following in the Information tab: "Trains like L-CCC, L-CCCCCCCCCCC will look for a station named 'Refuel L'". However, it was scheduled to station "Refuel LLLL-CCCCCCCC" (which does not exist) instead of "Refuel LLLL" (which does exist). I'm running version 0.17.79 and testing this mod in a "freeplay" scenario.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

It works for me on Factorio 0.17.79
Can you try using /c remote.call("st", "findStations") in the console/chat? This should scan the map for all train stops. Could be that my mod somehow missed you building/renaming the station.
You can also try opening the gui of the Refuel LLLL stop, name it something else, close the gui, open it again and name it Refuel LLLL again. This might fix it too.
Let me know if this works or not and i'll take a closer look at it.

4 years ago

Thank you for your response. I tried the /c command, but I saw no results (except that the command was echoed). I removed everything except my small, 3-station test track - no change. So, I took a blueprint of my test track and placed it on a different map. It worked as advertised! Thanks for your time. Sorry for the false alarm.

New response