Train lines, automated refueling, 'dynamic' train schedules

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Trains

b Not removing refueling stations after refuel

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

As title says, i have search forums for if im doing something wrong but cant find anything though it could very well be my fault or another mod interfering with it maybe.
1 - Does it matter if it is coal or not, im using solid fuel atm.
2 - does refueling have to be saved as a line.
3 - not sure if this would affect it but i have big bags which also increases stack size.

refueling station just gets added as a permanent station regardless of naming i have tried "Refuel", "Refuel LL-CCCCCC" all my trains are LL-CCCCCC also im runing 0.15.10

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)
  • Solid fuel or coal shouldn't matter, the coal mentioned in the settings is just to have something to compare the MJ value too.
  • If the train is on a line then the refuel checkbox on the line has to be clicked, if it's a single train without a line there's a checkbox at the top gui
  • Big Bags doesn't affect it, i just installed it and everything's ok

Does the correct station get added if it exists? "Refuel" should only get added if there is no station matching the type.

There are 2 things that could be wrong/confusing:

• The refuel station gets removed once the train starts braking before the next station after refueling (so not immediately after leaving the refuel station)
  • Only the refuel station at the end of the schedule gets removed, should there be another one in the schedule it will stay (To allow refueling the refuel station)

If you think you have everything set up correctly and it still doesn't work feel free to upload the save and PM me the link on the official forums or share it here and i will take a look.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

OK, i think i figured my problem, it was the amount i was setting for my fuel, in a forum post in my research to attempt to figure this out before asking.

I had read that the amount is divided between the engines so i was doubling my fuel amount in the ST-settings and because with big bags solid fuel stacks to 500, so i guess the reason it wasn't being removed because it didn't meet the (max) set requirement (min 1250 = 50 solid) and (max 75000 = 3000 solid) which is 3 stacks per engine. Now that i have it set as an amount for a single engine it seems to be working fine now.

Thank you for your reply and your awesome mods :)

New response