Simple Seablock

by Aronson

Seablock based primarily around vanilla factorio techtree with minor changes

Overhaul
9 days ago
1.1 - 2.1
3.94K
Environment Fluids

i Adding enemies back

5 days ago

I think it would be cool if you added some enemies back to Nauvis. I did some very surface level testing with the water spitters mod to find that they don't generate with seablock. Maybe add support for that mod so players can still feel some pressure from biters?

5 days ago

I'll consider it, but I'm not sure on this one. The whole idea behind Seablock is there is nothing but ocean outside of the starting area. I'm happy to do mod compat changes to add new ore gen, fix techtree breaks, and similar. But adding enemy spawning seems against the spirit of the mod.

5 days ago
(updated 5 days ago)

I'll consider it, but I'm not sure on this one. The whole idea behind Seablock is there is nothing but ocean outside of the starting area. I'm happy to do mod compat changes to add new ore gen, fix techtree breaks, and similar. But adding enemy spawning seems against the spirit of the mod.

That makes sense. Maybe just adding compatibility for that one mod for the people who are interested. Love the mod and keep up the good work!

New response